Sunday, July 13, 2008

3 in 25

So,
Yesterday I ran 3 miles in a little over 25 minutes. I'm relatively happy with this, considering it is only the second time this year that I have "ran" outside, and probably the fifth time I have "ran" at all this year.

For those of you who are actual runners you would probably consider what I did as jogging, since the time is so slow. Anyway, for the rest of us who don't have the ambition, anything that is not walking is essentially running ;)

At this point running 6.5 miles seems like a physical impossibility since I could tell if I would have kept going my knees would have been in some serious pain.

I plan on running every other day until the race on Sept. 20.

I should probably mention that my entire trip was slightly over 4 miles and it took me approx 42 mins. Since I walked the entire last mile.

No comments: