Monday, April 21, 2008

Thanks and other stuff

Well,
For the 2 of you who took the poll, I thank you.
It was 50% TV and 50% radio. I have to check into the $ on radio advertisement, and I know that the TV is expensive as hell (really expensive).
So, I will let you know what I decide to do when I finally do that.

Other than that, just got back today from a weekend in Denver. Went down on Friday and got back this noon or so.

My perception has once again changed on the possibility of a Denver living situation. Status now is back to definitely possible, I woulnd't mind living there.

I'm almost completly content right here for now (never completely content), and A likes it here as well. So, if we are here for 5 years we will most likely be here for the next 20... only 3 more years to go, and then we'll be locked in - 3 years for me anyway till I hit the 5.

In the meantime day dreaming about a few of the things that keep me here in this state -and I know summer's not even here yet, but I'm already looking forward to this fall. Gravel roads, wide open views, great sunrises, great sunsets, badlands, camping, Antelope, Mule Deer, big White tails, grouse and pheasants. For me, those are a few of the great things about this state.

Anyway, have a good one.

No comments: