Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wow, now thats refreshing

I just found a new band tonight that I really like. Most of you are pretty up on the music scene so I can only imagine what your initial thoughts will be when I tell you who I'm talking about and how I'm about to describe them.

I have only heard 2 of their songs now and I'm listening to a thirdas I write.

My initial thoughts when I heard them for the first time tonight, actually I got to watch them sing and play the song on tv. I got that great indescribable feeling that you get when you get to see something that is true talent.

I haven't had that feeling (well almost that feeling, not quite) about a song or group since I was introduced to "The Bends" by Radiohead - the song the bends or high and dry and many other songs off that album (of course) and some of the songs by Keane and Coldplay.

Anyway, I'm taking about OneRepublic the song Apologize.

So here are some songs for your viewing and listening pleasure.

"It's like my pleasure in other peoples leisure"

Apologize

The bends. Goddamn this is AWESOME!!

and I couldn't post the above and not post this one
High and Dry

No comments: