Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just a playlist

I'm not trying to say anything here, this is just an easy access playlist.
These songs have been in my head lately, interesting theme I know. I didn't really know the lyrics to a lot of these songs. It's not that I didn't know anything of the lyrics, I just mean that I didn't know them like I know other songs - if that makes sense. Anyway, after I looked the lyrics up to the ones I really didn't know that well... definitely a strange theme of songs in my head these past few days.
Life is great here; its just good music I guess.
Some of the videos aren't that great to watch, but its all about the music anyway.
Enjoy.



Ramble on


Hole Hearted


Greek song


California stars


Could have been one of these things first


Castles in the air


That's the way

No comments: